Oct 25, 2012

Oh, Were You Waiting For Me To Say Something?

Believe it or not, one of my personal goals for 2012 was to write more.  #epicfail, as my BIL would say.  There's a couple of things I'm working on right now, but mostly I'm treading water until graduation in May. (At least, that's the excuse I've been giving myself to not work harder at making real change.) If I've been a bit silent here it's because I've been putting all my energy into poundin' the water and hollerin' like hell to put off the sharks to another day.

In the meantime, here's one of my most favorite songs interpreted by Bon Iver.  I think he's an interesting artist, like Rothko.  Sometimes I totally get his works, like I was struck by a tuning fork.  Other times, I think the guy is out to lunch.  I suppose that's always the way with art, no?

No comments:

Post a Comment